Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A very late "Eid Mubarak"

I feel guilty for not keeping my posts maintained in the past month. Specially, that Eid was in the middle, I had good things going on that time and wanted to blog them but due to busy hours. Well, I didn’t!!!

As far I remember it was a very nice kick, the chocolate we had this year is a complete turn on. During the first two days of Eid I’ve eaten chocolate more than what I eat in 2 years. In above picture you can see my cousin son is in melting mood, this is when you take the first bite and all your senses start mixing up! he didn't even remove the cover for GOD SAKES!!!

Well, there is nothing much to blog about since all the excitement of the moment is gone now. I just didn’t want to miss on telling the world “Eid Mubarak”

1 comment:

ahmad.TV said...

Lol :P,

kel 3aam o ent bkhair buddy, o 3awafee 3al kakaw ;)