Monday, August 13, 2007

Sony Alpha


Sony Alpha, originally uploaded by mo_mughrabi.

The fact that I paid for a camera more than my laptop is annoying me. This is one reason, am thinking to uprgade my laptop sometime very soon. Yes, I've got the new Sony Alpha (DSLR-A100) and it's a beauty, luckily am going to Turkey on the 21 of August so I'll be taking loads of pictures.

Since, I got the camera yesterday and I've been practicing all the functionality and modes. Upon buying I got two lenses the ordinary lens and another one with 300mm zoom. I enjoyed using both of them,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey wait a minute !
i called you last week because i wanted to tell you i didn't found any camera, and to tell you to buy the sony (that you already bought), congratulation, why you didn't tell me :P